Saturday, January 24, 2009

More school work

This session I am taking four classes: Web Art, Multimedia Design I, Digital Letterform and American History. The history class is just to finish up my gen ed requirements so I'm taking it pass/no pass. The other three are pretty intense. I haven't had a spare minute for any photography since none of my classes require it. I've decided to apply for grad school here at the U of O. It's a little unusual for the school to take someone directly from the undergrad program. they encourage you to go elsewhere for grad school. But, I think I have a pretty good shot at it anyway. As a non-trad student with prior experience at different schools, I think I can pull this off. If I can get it, I'll stay here for another two years and get my MFA.

No comments:

Post a Comment