Monday, November 17, 2008

Some Selected Images from Project 4: Critical Mass

This is a canal in Venice, in 2001. I forget what film I was using at the time, probably some cheap stuff I bought locally. It came out pretty good, though.


This photograph was taken in Newquay, Cornwall on the west coast of the UK in 1984. By this time, I was usually shooting Fujichrome 400. As far as I know, someone actually lives in that house.


This is another ancient photograph from my feckless youth. Shot on Kodachrome and then scanned at 2400 DPI. This is a buddy of mine rowing a boat across Tillery Lake in the Idaho mountains. There was a group of us who made an annual trip to this place every 4th of July. It was just an excuse to get wasted.


This is a shot of my wife (then girlfriend) taken at dusk in the foothills outside my hometown in Idaho. This photograph is over thirty years old and was shot on 35mm Kodachrome and then scanned.


This was a raccoon in my backyard:


Here's a shot of the stairwell in Gerlinger Hall:


This is my cat (actually, my wife's cat) in full hunting mode:


Here's an image of Clear Lake taken this past summer with my D200:

No comments:

Post a Comment